PERC scholars have testified as expert witnesses in several major cases, including a federal anti-trust case, two federal cases involving first amendment issues and the health information industry, and cases in lower courts involving consumer credit issues.
Areas of expertise include:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA);
- Consumer and commercial credit reporting;
- Consumer or retail credit;
- Economic and social impacts from data expansions/restrictions;
- Data privacy and data security; and
- Information policy and the economic value of information flows